Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Pyramid Pals Basket and Purse

Getting the tutorial for my Pyramid Pals Basket from the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop took me a bit longer than I had hoped.  One good thing though is that in the meantime I realized the basket could be flattened to make a really cute purse.  And then I got on a roll and made a favor box version too.  So this is Three-For-the-Price-of-One tutorial.   (Oh and check out the ribbon on the first project...watch the video to see how easy it is!)

I just love the unique shape of these:
Here it is as a basket with bold contrasting DSP

A more subtle paper

Side view


With a clasp to make a clutch 


Or as a spunky little favor box
And now.... the tutorial!

I would love to see your version!  Leave me a message with a link so I can see your creation!

Supplies:
For all projects:
Big Shot: Pyramid Pals Thinlit Dies
Adhesive:  Tombo Multi Purpose,  1/8" Score Tape 

Black and Yellow Basket:
Paper: Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper, Lost Lagoon cardstock
Punches:  Pansy, Petite Petals, 1/2" Circle
Accessories: Botanical Gardens Designer Washi Tape, White Organza Ribbon, Epoxy Stickers

Yellow Basket:
Paper: Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper,  Blackberry Bliss and Pear Pizzazz cardstock 
Punches:  Petite Petals, Bird Builder
Accessories:  Brights Candy Dots

Purse:
Paper: Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper
Big Shot:  Tags and Labels Framelits
Accessories:  Botanical Gardens Jewels,  small magnets

Favor Box:
Stamps:  Party Pants
Paper:  It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack,  Pool Party cardstock
Ink:  Basic Black Archival
Punches:  Ballon Bouquet
Accessories:  4" X 6" Cello Bags, Melon Mambo 1/4" Cotton Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment