Monday, February 14, 2011

Petal Cone Basket of Hearts

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Today I have another project made with the petal cone die.  I have yet to make an actual cone favor as the die is intended!  Two pieces adhered back to back at the flaps make a wonderful little basket.  I filled this with punched hearts with handwritten messages and a few candy hearts too.
The paper is so pretty that it needed very little decoration- just a single adornament, a few leaves and  a ribbon handle.
Hagrid sends his valentine kisses as well!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your posts about Hagrid and Chester! Adorable fur babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there, I've just discovered your blog and love your work!! I'd like to present you with the Stylish Blogger Award, please stop by my blog to collect it.

    Rebecca @ Scrappywonder.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete