Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trick or Treat Decor Elements Frame

This Halloween frame is made using the Spooky Things vinyl Decor Elements collection.  
The frame is a 6 X 12 glass insert frame.  To make sure I got the vinyl letters positioned in a straight line I cut a piece of grid paper to fit and put it behind the glass.  I was then able to line up the letters and mark the edges of the backing paper before peeling away the liner.
This shows the lettering once it is applied to the glass.  I added a row of black rhinestones at the bottom.
I cut a 6 X 12 inch piece of More Mustard DSP (from the Rich Regals stack)  for the base and mounted a cutout photo.
The pumpkins at the side are done with My Digital Studio.  They are from the Calendar Basics stamp set. (When making the row of pumpkins, I used the "Snap to Grid" function to get perfect spacing)  I printed them on my home printer on matte photo paper and edged the strip with the Black Raven 1/2" Lace Trim.
There are many more vinyl images that came with the set so I hopefully will be sharing more projects with them soon.  

1 comment: