Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whoo Hoo!! More Blog Candy!





Only two more days until UStamp With Love .... 2010 starts! And the cool thing is you can win a free pass!

You only need to leave a comment on this post telling me what is your favorite post from my new blog. I have only been doing this 3 weeks so there are not that many posts yet:) You have until 3PM tomorrow (Thursday Jan 14) to leave a comment. At that time I use random.org to select a winner. Make sure I have a way to contact you as I need to have the winners email address to be able to have the invitation to the UStamp session sent to you on the 15th. If you have already signed up for UStamp With Love your money will be refunded.

There are so many cool projects in this session - I need more hours in my day as I want to make them all!







You can click on the blinkie above to learn more about it.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite post of yours is the Love Bandit Mini Frame... that is such a cute idea!!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top note valentine. The papers you used to create the owl are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love the tope note valentine owl..love punch art and he is sooo cute..

    Richelle

    ReplyDelete