Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pinwheel ornament and UStamp

The final ornament of the boxed set is a fun pinwheel. Punch four pieces of double-sided patterned paper using the ornament punch. Carefully cut each piece down the center. Flip over every other piece and adhere to a 1-3/8" circle. Bend each piece slightly to give dimension. I added a 1 inch circle of cardstock painted with Silver Shimmer Paint to the center. I repeated this for the back to make it double-sided.



This is a side view, showing the dimension when the pieces are curved.


I have had the privilege of being a guest designer for the last two sessions of UStamp! The Year End session is going on right now. One of the fun things about UStamp is each day new projects are posted; it is a surprise for the designers as well. I check every morning for the days project. It is like Christmas everyday! My project has not yet been posted but I will give you a hint - set out your pretty tea cups as you will need them! You can learn more about UStamp at www.ustampwithdawn.blogspot.com It is a ton of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment