Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Announcement and Blog Candy




I am delighted to have been asked to design for UStamp for a third session. With Valentin's Day approaching, there will be lots of lovely projects to make for sharing with friends and family. As designers, we get little sneak peeks of upcoming projects and there are some great things in store! The creativity is amazing. I have had the best time getting to know other stampers around the world.

You can win a free pass to the With Love ... 2010 UStamp by leaving a comment on this post. I will randomly pick a winner on Jan 4. You can read all about UStamp by clicking on the blinkie.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a guest designer!!! I did the Holiday UStamp it was so much fun, I may have to check this one out! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great little blog you've started! I love your ornaments and your pet pictures. You have some adorable furry friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being asked to be a guest designer. I am looking forward to seeing all the new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very excited to see what else you create. I am barley able to digest all that you've done using the Ornament Punch! Great blog. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get my blog up and going in order to share my few creations with friends and family..Happy New Year!
    ~jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new blog is great and your are also very creative in your projects. Can't wait to see what else you will be doing. Thanks for sharing and have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the UStamp Tea Party project. Anxiously awaiting to see what goodies you'll have for the "With Love" session

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty, I just finished making your Tea Bag Holder, which was the first time that I had used my Stampin' Pastels. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a great start to a blog and a guest designer too!!! I will be bookmarking your blog and checking back often,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am blown away by your ornaments! I wish I had found your blog sooner. I could have sold more of those punches!! I am looking forward to seeing what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see what you will come up with, for your design tour... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I just found your blog and am amazed at your creativity with the ornament punch! I LOVE your ideas for using it beyond its obvious shape & use! Thank you for sharing your ingenuity!!!
    Congrats also for being chosen for U Stamp!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete